EPRASYS Infrastructure Management
From managing land development to planning social infrastructure objects - Eprasys GIS system helps municipalities of all sizes to control and manage all assets and land-focused activities. EPRASYS Infrastructure Management provides tools to maximize the efficient use of land, engineering assets and physical infrastructure.
- Land inventory - high accuracy mapping of buildings and their elements, administrative divisions, public and private facilities
- Inventory, accurate mapping and detailed diagrams of engineering objects, buildings and structures with specification of all components
- Tracking of all aspects of maintenance activities
This module helps you keep inventory of geographically distributed objects and their geographic location. Land inventory uses high accuracy maps with a basic layer corresponding to the territory units and additional layers describing:
- administrative and territorial division: district, states, counties, cities, towns, neighborhoods
- hydrography: seas, lakes, reservoirs
- roads: motor roads, railway tracks
- buildings and structures
Integrated analysis of various geographical layers and other data improves efficiency of land management and, as a result, decision-making.
- It provides current, reliable and comprehensive information for
- land planning and development
- plotting of land value and taxation
- infrastructure development and maintenance
- environmental protection and resource management
- emergency services
In addition, by supporting web standards, Eprasys GIS system can easily be extended to create Internet portals to allow online users get information on land division, valuation, available emergency or other services, analytical information, etc.
The module helps you manage activities around maintaining and planning your social infrastructure objects: roads and transportation, parking, etc. This module can even be used to manage emergencies, or elections relative to their geographic location and administrative units. High-accuracy maps used in the module can include various kinds of layers:
- For social infrastructure: territories and buildings that belong to educational institutions, health-care, banks, libraries, etc.
- For transport infrastructure: public transportation routes and stops, parking lots, access roads, etc.
- For law enforcement: tracking of territories with higher level of illegal activities or planning police patrol route
- For land and taxation management: territories in the context of their usage, land parcels with related documents attached.
The module also provides an instrument for territory zoning depending on the value of some analytical factors or their combination.
The combination of analytical and geographic information allows you to analyze and understand relationships between infrastructure and other parameters, such as population density, housing density, or average income per unit territory. Such an integrated analysis, in turn, facilitates important decisions on attracting investments, expanding on the existing infrastructure, planning new transportation routes, etc.
The level of details charted on the maps as well as analytical information associated with geographic data always varies depending on the specific customer requirements. Eprasys provides a solution that is tailored to specific customer needs.
The module is intended for geographical inventory of civil engineering network objects – water supply systems, sewage, communication lines, gas, oil and other pipelines. This module comprises most current and comprehensive analytical and geographic information on civil engineering infrastructure objects for their inventory, servicing, monitoring, and planning.
The module functionality includes:
- Detailed inventory and high-accuracy mapping of civil engineering infrastructure elements with multiple infrastructure layers and interconnections among all the layers. For example, water supply system elements can be layered as follows:
- pipelines – pipes, sleeves, valves, taps and other parts
- reserve and controlling tanks – reservoirs, block valves, pressure sensors and other elements
- water towers – feed and spill control pipes, effluent elements, etc.
Customers will benefit from Engineering infrastructure module in several ways:
- Real-time monitoring of engineering networks conditions (with the use of GPS equipment)
- Planning and tracking of maintenance activities related to engineering infrastructure objects - with related maintenance documentation attached
- Analysis of existing networks, their susceptibility to ecological and climatic factors and processes
- Optimal planning of new pipeline routes; simultaneous analysis of various layers and sets of information such as shortest distance from source to users, slope of the terrain, waterways, roads and wetlands crossings, proximity to populated areas.
The module facilitates charting on the map and modeling detailed floor plans, display of building's construction elements in horizontal, vertical or other angles necessary for the most accurate and illustrative representation of their inner structure.
Floor plans representing a basic layer also contain additional layers of elements and gear as well as information on their interconnection.
Detailed floor plans automatically appear when you view the map, and zoom in on a building where indoor map data is available. When you move up or down a level in a building with multiple floors, the interface will automatically update to display the plan of the floor you are on.
Each layer can be detailed as follows:
- floor plans
- inner engineering networks: cold, hot water, steam, condensate return, pipes, cables and wires, natural gas, sewer, electric outlets and wire distribution
- communication networks: telephone, internet, Wi-Fi
- equipment: elevator, ventilation
- industrial equipment
Using Building and Constructions module, you can see right away all relevant details of infrastructure elements inside a building.